Guided Tour of Enrico Caruso’s Museum and the Park of Villa CarusoVilla Caruso is a Renaissance Villa, built by the family Pucci and last home of the tenor Enrico Caruso, who bought it in 1906 and lived here untill his death in 1921.
- The Villa has a beautiful, monumental Park of eight hectares with Baroque’s statues, an Italian garden and olives groves.
- Inside the Villa we will visit the Museum dedicated to Enrico Caruso, which displays an extraordinary collection of mementos and relics of the artist.
- In the afternoon transfer to a local farmhouse. Visit of the wineries and tasting.
|Sprachen||Französisch, Englisch, Italienisch|
Firenze, FI, Italia